Are you at a legal tipping point? A fractional general counsel can help.
In today's volatile commercial landscape, efficiently managing legal matters is crucial to a company's success, regardless of its size or scope. But bringing on a full-time in-house counsel or paying bloated fees to a traditional law firm isn't always realistic, especially for a startup or small business with limited resources.
With AA&C's Fractional General Counsel, you get the help you need, when you need it, for as long as you need it.
Whether you require assistance with everyday corporate and transactional tasks or seek to bring a higher level of legal sophistication to your overall operations, we're ready to connect you with cost-effective, high-caliber legal support whenever you need it, for as long as you need it.
Get in touch
Redefining the Traditional Law Firm
AA&C* is the law firm redefined. We're efficient, flexible, focused on your business, and hyper-focused on providing you with better value.
No more paying bloated rates or being locked into a limited pool of associates lacking relevant experience. Our fractional general counsel services empower you to level up your legal team in a way that aligns with your evolving business needs and your budget:
- Our experienced partners – all former GCs and in-house counsels, including many AMLaw 200 alums – are dedicated to your business. We provide complete oversight of legal matters and the practical, commercial-driven advice you want.
- Axiom's bench of on-demand legal support includes 14,000+ lawyers and legal professionals across all major commercial practice areas and industries. We offer quick access to attorneys who fit your specific legal needs.
- Built on a cost-effective model that allows for 30-40% lower blended rates than the same caliber attorneys at a traditional law firm.
- Unique access to Axiom's bench of 4,000+ lawyers who have experience working with fortune 500 companies allows you to rapidly scale your team with experienced legal talent.
- Pivot quickly to meet unexpected needs and shifting priorities, rapidly adjusting your virtual in-house teams to meet fluctuating demand.
*AA&C is Axiom's Arizona-located law firm
AA&C Fractional GC Services: How We Help
AA&C Fractional General Counsel Services offer counsel on a part-time basis. Our services are designed to help your business navigate a wide range of corporate legal matters, such as:
- Contract Review and Drafting: Review and draft contracts, agreements, and other legal documents, including vendor contracts, client agreements, and employment contracts.
- Corporate Governance: Advise on corporate governance matters, including board meetings, bylaws, and corporate resolutions.
- Data Privacy and Security: Ensure compliance with data protection laws and manage data privacy and security issues.
- Employment Law: Provide guidance on employment law matters, including HR policies, employee handbooks, discrimination claims, and employee disputes.
- Finance: Support for a wide range of financial matters including commercial lending, investment management, regulations, and capital markets.
- Intellectual Property: Manage intellectual property issues, including trademarks, copyrights, and patents.
- Legal Strategy: Develop and implement legal strategies aligned with your company's goals and objectives.
- Litigation Management: Manage legal disputes and litigation on your business's behalf, including liaising with outside counsel, drafting and reviewing legal pleadings, and participating in settlement negotiations.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Support for mergers and acquisitions, and other business transactions, including due diligence and contract negotiations.
- Regulatory and Legal Compliance: Ensure your business remains compliant with all relevant laws and regulations in its industry and geographic locations.
- Strategic Advice and Counsel: Provide legal insights and guidance to support your company's growth and development.
Fractional General Counsel FAQ
Connect with AA&C
AA&C partner oversight combines with Axiom’s highly rated legal professionals to offer your business access to law-firm-caliber support you can depend on. We provide fractional GC and outside general counsel services at a price you can afford, with a reach that’s unmatched.
To learn more about our fractional general counsel services, contact us.