Have you reached a legal tipping point?
Your business is getting big enough that you need some level of permanent in-house counsel. However, you are not quite ready to hire full-time in-house counsel, and traditional law firms charge too much for the type of support you want. You need a better way. You need Axiom Advice & Counsel (AA&C) General Counsel Services.
With AA&C Outside General Counsel Services, you get the help you need, when you need it, for as long as you need it.
Whether you require assistance with everyday corporate and transactional tasks or seek to bring a higher level of legal sophistication to your overall operations, we're ready to connect you with cost-effective, high-caliber legal support whenever you need it.
Get in touch
AA&C: Redefining the Traditional Law Firm
AA&C* is the full-service law firm you might create if you could design one from scratch.
No more paying inflated rates for minimal partner time or being locked into a limited pool of associates lacking relevant experience. Our Outside General Counsel Services empower you to level up your legal support in a way that aligns with your budget and your evolving business needs:
- Our experienced partners – all former GCs and in-house counsels, including many AMLaw 200 alums – are dedicated to your business, providing complete oversight of legal matters and the practical, commercial-driven advice you want.
- Axiom's bench of on-demand legal support – 14,000+ lawyers and legal professionals across all major commercial practice areas and industries – offers quick access to attorneys who fit your specific legal needs.
- Scale your virtual in-house team rapidly with unique access to Axiom's bench of 4,000+ lawyers who have experience working with fortune 500 companies.
- Pivot quickly to meet unexpected needs and shifting priorities, rapidly scaling your virtual in-house teams to meet fluctuating demand.
- Built on a cost-effective model that allows for 30-40% lower blended rates than the same caliber attorneys at a traditional law firm.
*AA&C is Axiom's Arizona-located law firm
AA&C Outside General Counsel Services: How We Help
AA&C Outside General Counsel Services are designed to help your business navigate a wide range of corporate legal matters, such as:
- Contract Review and Drafting: Review, draft, and negotiate contracts, agreements, and other legal documents, including vendor contracts, client agreements, and employment contracts.
- Corporate Governance: Advise on corporate governance matters, including board meetings, bylaws, and corporate resolutions.
- Data Privacy and Security: Ensure compliance with data protection laws and manage data privacy and security issues.
- Employment Law: Provide guidance on employment law matters, including HR policies, employee handbooks, discrimination claims, and employee disputes.
- Intellectual Property: Manage intellectual property issues, including trademarks, copyrights, and patents.
- Legal Strategy: Develop and implement legal strategies aligned with your company's goals and objectives.
- Litigation Management: Manage legal disputes and litigation on your business's behalf, including liaising with outside counsel, drafting and reviewing legal pleadings, and participating in settlement negotiations.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Assistance and support for mergers, acquisitions, and other business transactions, including due diligence and contract negotiations.
- Regulatory and Legal Compliance: Ensure your business remains compliant with all relevant laws and regulations in its industry and geographic locations.
- Risk Management: Identify and mitigate legal risks your business could potentially face, including litigation risks.
- Strategic Advice and Counsel: Provide legal insights and guidance to support your company's growth and development.
Outside General Counsel Services FAQ
Connect with AA&C
Are you at a tipping point? The company is getting big enough that management feels the need for some level of permanent in-house counsel, but you’re just not there...yet?
The formidable combination of AA&C partner oversight and Axiom’s highly rated legal professionals offers your business access to law-firm-caliber support you can trust, at a price you can afford, with a reach that’s unparalleled.
To learn more about our outside general counsel services, contact us.